Our donors directly impact our ability to provide:
• Scholarships for students currently enrolled in pharmacy degree programs and/or for those enrolled in graduate programs in basic or applied pharmaceutical sciences.
• Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students to attend Annual NAPPSA Scientific meetings.
• Support for NAPPSA continuing pharmacy education (CPE) initiatives.
• Provide funds to underwrite educational materials and programs for certain healthcare professionals and the public.
• A tax-deductible opportunity for all stakeholders to promote health education and other initiatives that will improve the quality of healthcare delivery in Nigeria and in the United States.
We encourage you to make contributions to initiatives supported by NAPPSA. It is more important now that pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists develop skills that will meet the evolving global health challenges. Your support of NAPPSA Foundation will ensure that current and future pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists are fully prepared to deliver healthcare in a modern society.
NAPPSA offers an array of donor levels to best suit your needs. Other vehicles for individual contributions include corporate matching gifts, gifts of stock, estate-planned gifts, and gifts of honoraria.
Please help shape and ensure the future of pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences by financially supporting NAPPSA Endowment and Foundation.